visa simple

UK Partner Visa or Spouse Visa is a status given to a person who is either a spouse or civil partner or unmarried partner of a UK citizen or a person settled in the UK. Any such person is eligible to enter and reside in the UK. If the applicant is a fiancé, fiancée, or proposed civil partner then the stay is limited to 6 months after which an extension will be required to continue living in the UK.