Hackpads are smart collaborative documents. Join Hackpad Now.
896 days ago
Unfiled. Edited by SEO Business 2019 896 days ago
Collection agency laws are administered according to state jurisdiction. If your small business works with local clients and customers, an in-state license will suffice. However, if your business works across state lines, you will need to verify that your debt collection agency is licensed accordingly.

Stop sharing the collection with ?

This pad is open to "", so will still be able to access it.

Contact Support

Please check out our How-to Guide and FAQ first to see if your question is already answered! :)

If you have a feature request, please add it to this pad. Thanks!

Log in / Sign up