1) Make a list of questions you can ask potential customers. Start with the basics and move on to more specific inquiries if they appear interested.
2) Send personalized emails. Be sure to include your name, contact information, and what you're selling.
3) Take advantage of social media platforms. Use Facebook ads, tweets, and other forms of marketing to reach potential customers.
4) Hold events or webinars. This is a great way to get in front of people who might be interested in your product or service. Plus, attendees are likely to leave with more knowledge about what you have to offer.
5) Offer free trials or demos. This will give potential customers a chance to try out what you have before making a purchase.